Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Tumor Board Today

Today is the day my doctors are taking my case before the Tumor Board.   I must be quite the unusual case, this is the second time since we began this journey that my case has made it's way to the Tumor Board at Mayo.  😏

We are so thankful for the minds and intellect that God created to be apart of this group that meets together to discuss the hard cases.  I'm praying that God will help these men and women to think of the best plan possible for my body.  

Of course my body will not be ready for any plan until it heals after surgery.  I'm so grateful that one of my doctors thinks we should just sit still until that happens.  

Hopefully on Friday when I go to Mayo for a post op visit and staples removal they will share exactly what they are thinking about.

We are still focusing on the good things:
      1-Our newest grand baby, due in December, will be named Hailey Rose.
      2-Our girls are going back to school for a new year.
      3-We are settled in our home and enjoying each other.
      4-Thankful that there are not any tumors or cancer that can be seen with the naked eye.  Even though there was microscopic cells found in the pelvic area, we are praying that the Lord will limit the growth to these cells and that they will be unable to grow into tumors.

Prayers--
      1- For our visit on Friday, that my body will heal enough to attend the doctors appointments without embarrassing moments.
      2-For the doctors to not rush into a decision, but that they will think outside the box. I do not want anymore weekly chemo.
      
Thank you for walking this journey with us.  We are so grateful for your prayers and the love yall give to us.

We know we are not walking alone, the Lord is with us!

We love yall,

Julie


No comments: