Saturday, March 2, 2019

Currently Under Construction





We are up to Something BIG over here at God is up to Something.  We are in the process of a blog makeover.  My sweet man, my daughter-in-law Tricia, my niece Laura, and myself have all contributed to this process. We are moving this blog to Wordpress.   

We have goals y'all!  We are hoping to go live with our blog in just a few short weeks.  Hopefully by the middle of March.  My goal once we go live will continue to blog about once a week.

I will continue to give updates on Living with Ovarian Cancer, our family life, travel adventures, creative projects, adoption life, and how God is working throughout all of these things.

One of the funnest parts of the new blog was a photo shoot I had this past week.  If you know me personally, you know that I am not an overly girly girl, but I do like to dress up from time to time.  If you ever drop by unannounced at my house you may even catch me in my jammies with no makeup at 3:00 in the afternoon--just ask the UPS guy.  But back to the photo shoot.  I actually glammed up the hair and makeup and Tricia helped style my clothes.  So I was feeling pretty good about the pics.  But then yesterday I got to see some sneak peaks---Oh My GOODNESS!  My daughter-in-law is so good.  She was a great coach and even had to show me how to pose for some of the pics, but I did listen and WOW!  I was blown away.  What a fun treat!   A shout out for my neighbor Bridgette who agreed to let us shoot on their property by their fence and some beautiful flowers.  

So check back with us in a few weeks. 

And See what we have been up to.

Julie

No comments: