Saturday, July 14, 2012

He Asked . . .

AND

She

Said

YES!!!

And so our first son is now engaged to Miss Taylor Fisher (who will also be known as Mrs. Taylor Agee in the future).  And we couldn't be happier for them both.

We feel blessed for Taylor to be joining our family.

Were we surprised?  Yes and No

I'm not surprised he asked, but I am surprised that it was right now.  When I finally noticed the ring tonight, I thought they were playing a joke on us.  But then I noticed that it looked like a real ring, and they both said, "Surprise!"

Of course you know I took some pics and here they are . . .







AND I'm glad that Taylor came with us to our photography sesson because now we have this picture . . .


CONGRATULATIONS Austin and Taylor!!!





3 comments:

Psalm139verse14 said...

OH MY!! How exciting! You are scaring me because I'm just a few short years behind you with Carter ;)

jasnjoj said...

YAY! Congratulations to ALL of you, Julie!

AND, I read your updates on your girls DAYS ago and have been meaning to comment ever since: Thank you for updating all of us on how your adoptions of two older kiddos has been going...and thank you for being transparent and sharing your heart....

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

Hey Friend!
Saw it on Facebook...had to come over here and read the details now that life has returned to this "normal" after being on the road for over a week.

It seems that your Austin has found a treasure...like we believe Caleb found in Casie!

Love you,
Robbie