Wednesday, July 12, 2017

July 12th Update--CT Scans

Today I had a CT Scan,  Dr. Kasi called with the results this afternoon.

He said the scans show that there are no tumors visible in any major organs.

What a huge PRAISE!!!

He says that it appears that the cancer is focused in my pelvic area.  This leads him to believe that we are dealing with ovarian cancer.

Now we still are looking at cancer in the abdominal wall and the pelvic area which is still very serious.  

I start chemo on Friday morning.

We will have the PET scan on Tuesday, followed by the port being put in on the 25th, and a biopsy on August 2nd.

BUT what a huge praise that the scan didn't show any tumor in my major organs.

God is at work!  

Dr. Kasi was more hopeful today.  His tone was more upbeat!  Sure made me feel better.

Keep Praying and Praising and Believing!

11 comments:

Choosing Joy in Christ said...

Praising God with you and rejoicing in this victory!

Anonymous said...

Praise God!!

Unknown said...

Praise the Lord!

Tim A. Setliff said...

Yahoo - I'm thrilled because our prayers are working. I'm praying for nothing anywhere.

Unknown said...

Praying for you Mrs. Julie! ��������

Unknown said...

Praying for you Mrs. Julie!

Kari Dent said...

Praying and trusting with you.

Betty said...

Wow! Praise God and keep walking in faith!!! I am so glad to hear this good news!!!!

Unknown said...

Praise the Lord! Mark 11:24
A step at a time.
Darlene

Anonymous said...

How awesome! We serve such a wonderful God! Answer to many prayers!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you and the family.