Monday, March 28, 2011

Fantastic news on a Rainy Day!

It came in the mail today--wet and a little wrinkled!

But we are still excited and dancing for joy! And . . .

as I write, my sweet husband is gathering all the necessary documents and heading out the door to go get our I797 IMMIGRATION APPROVAL en route to the state of Georgia.  YAY!!!!

They accepted my pitiful fingerprints--but apparently they matched my last 5 sets of pitiful fingerprints.  Praise the Lord!

So after it gets authenticated and resent to us, then it will be off for more authentication and when it returns to us again then we can send our dossier to China. 

Then we will wait again.  But we have made another step to Hannah Grace.  Can't wait to hold her in my arms. 

Thank you Lord for your sweet blessings on this rainy day.

No comments: