Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Reveal!

Okay--I promised I would tell the name of the book that I have been reading . . .

AND--I WILL!

But FIRST THINGS FIRST!

It's our 1st Day of School for 2012-2013!

Zach, Jordan (back)
Hannah, Leighanne, and Sara (front)

YAY!  This mom is doing the happy dance!  And the kids are too!  They are so excited to be going to school.

Ok--so now for the Reveal.

I've been reading the book, Missing Pieces by Jennifer Rothschild.

It is FAN--TAB--U--LOUS!  I recommend it wholeheartedly!

I have learned so much in just the last few days that my heart is full of a new knowledge about God.  I'm getting to see a part of his character that I have never seen before.

Notice I didn't say that it was an easy read--it's not.  It makes you think and it stays focused on what the Bible has to say for it's answers!  Love that!

So if you are going through a difficult time in your life and you want a fresh perspective--then I recommend this Bible Study to you!

Note: Amazon has it for $12.98 with free shipping if you are a prime member.  Just saying!

Many hugs today and a special thanks to all of the teachers out there who love on our kids and help them learn.  Blessings on a new school year!

Julie

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Julie, when I looked this up, there were videos that go along with the book. Are they necessary? I really thing this may be helpful right now for me.

Agee Family said...

Ellen,

I'm glad to hear from you! I think this book will be wonderful for you at this time. You do not have to do the videos. You can order them for individual use for like $4.99 a session which is much cheaper than the study kit price of $150ish. The first one can be downloaded for free on Jennifer's personal site.

I've been praying for your sweet family!

Many hugs,

Julie