Friday, August 26, 2011

Are the mountains starting to move?

God may have started moving our biggest mountain yesterday morning. A dear friend of mine, Dan Dubell, President of International Care, Inc. (I CARE) called me yesterday morning and offered to set up an adoption fund at I CARE where people can make tax-deductable donations to assist with Hannah and Sara’s adoptions. Dan specifically asked if I could get the word out that he was doing this. Since this is something that was initiated by Dan and not by me, I believe it is God working in the situation and as such I feel obligated to share the information.

If God leads you to send money to I CARE for Hannah and Sara’s adoption, your donation will remain anonymous to us unless you explicitly let I CARE know you would like for us to know where the love gift came from. You will need to identify in the memo field of the check or in a separate note that the love gift is for Hannah and Sara’s adoption fund. The address for I CARE is below.

International Care, Inc.
P.O. Box 1603
Bel Air, MD 21014

I wish I could share with you specifically what we need, but God still will not allow me to do that. Therefore, you will have to pray and ask God to show you what you need to know.

Blessings be to God!

Ben

No comments: