No--We do not have TA yet. And Really--We have given that over to God. It will get here in His timing.
I'd like to say that I have been extremely patient, but that would be a big fib.
So I'll tell you what I have been doing:
- Checking the weather in Beijing, Changsha, Fuzhou, and Guangzhou, China--Daily. (As if it is going to change 30 + or - overnight. :)
- Packing suitcases for Sara and Hannah --almost done!
- Getting school squared away for Zach and Leighanne.
- Making grocery lists and menus for the next few weeks and for while we are gone. (Yes--I know my boys and whichever male chaperone is here with them will probably look at the menu and order Dominoes, but at least I know there was a healthy meal planned.)
- Walk from room to room forgetting what I went in there for.--GUILTY! I swear I have inherited ADHD during the last few weeks of this process.)
- And Seriously--We have Prayed
AND PRAYED! It seems that God is reminding me with every song I hear, with every scripture I read that I can trust Him. You know what--I BELIEVE HIM!