Friday, September 2, 2011

God IS Moving!

All I can say is that God is moving the mountain--slowly--but hey--Gods ways are not my ways!  (You can be thankful for that!)

No--We do not have TA yet.  And Really--We have given that over to God.  It will get here in His timing.

I'd like to say that I have been extremely patient, but that would be a big fib.

So I'll tell you what I have been doing:

  • Checking the weather in Beijing, Changsha, Fuzhou, and Guangzhou, China--Daily. (As if it is going to change 30 + or - overnight. :)
  • Packing suitcases for Sara and Hannah --almost done!
  • Getting school squared away for Zach and Leighanne.
  • Making grocery lists and menus for the next few weeks and for while we are gone.  (Yes--I know my boys and whichever male chaperone is here with them will probably look at the menu and order Dominoes, but at least I know there was a healthy meal planned.)
  • Walk from room to room forgetting what I went in there for.--GUILTY!  I swear I have inherited ADHD during the last few weeks of this process.)
  • And Seriously--We have Prayed

and Prayed!

AND PRAYED!  It seems that God is reminding me with every song I hear, with every scripture I read that I can trust Him.  You know what--I BELIEVE HIM!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Changsha. Beijing. Love both of those cities. They both have a special place in our hearts...continuing to pray for your girls, your mountain and your journey.