Thursday, February 2, 2012

I am SO EXCITED!!!!

And so let me begin with this . . .

"I will thank you, Lord, with all my heart;  I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done.  I will be filled with joy because of you.  I will sing praises to your name, O Most High." 
                                                          Psalm 9: 1 - 2

Today I got an amazing e-mail from a couple who is going to double the "Magic Number."

That's right the Magic Number is now $2000.00!!!

So now, when the first $2000.00 is matched it will become $4000.00!!

That's what I'm talking about--I like that kind of math!

And THANK YOU to the matching donors.  We are so very grateful.

The Fighting 4 Carly Fundraiser will begin on Saturday, February 4th until Wednesday, February 8th at midnight.

You can donate 2 ways:

1) Write a check to:

Auburn Bank
Attn: The Carly Marie Parker Fund
P.O. Box 3110
Auburn, AL 36831-3110

& then email me at julie@ageeweb.com and tell me the amount you donated so that we can keep a count of the matched funds.

2) Donate on our blog through the ChipIn Button with your Paypal Account, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and/or American Express. ChipIn uses Paypal which is a secure website.

I can't wait for the Fundraiser to begin!

Julie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found this page through a friend of a friend...praying for Carly!

Do you know if she has received a "joy jar"? They are sent to kids who are fighting cancer to help encourage them and give them a bit of happiness in their day. If she hasn't already gotten one, you can request one for her here: http://www.thenegufoundation.org/requestjoy/