Sunday, November 6, 2011

Austin Turned 18!

Well it has happened--we now have an official adult.

Ben and I are sure we are much too young to be the parents of an adult--But somehow we are.

I've spent a little time pulling some pictures of the past 18 years.  My how my first little boy has become a young man. 

Take a look . . .



Tonight we took him to his choice for supper--CiCi's Pizza!  Buffet of course--they ate over 60 pieces between the 5 boys.  It's no surprise that we have PLENTY of cake left over.




And Finally--our newest adult--made his 1st adult decision and got a tattoo.
Yep--it's real no sharpie marker today from his sister Leighanne.

He branded himself with the Agee Family Coat of Arms.


1 comment:

Kris said...

I sure would like to know the fascination with tattoos. And I would also like to know when it will go out of style!