Saturday, June 11, 2011

Making Memories!

We've been making some great memories.

My nephew Josh stayed a week with us and we have loved having him with us.


Josh

We've gone to the movies, to the pool, to the beach including a picnic and to top off our week we went fishing!

The best part is that we went fishing at my sister's house and got to spend more time with more cousins (or rather my nieces and nephews).

Look at all the great memories we made!


Jordan fishing on shore

Zach trying to fish from the canoe

Bethany and LeiLei hanging out

Will and Josh stopping for a minute to cheese it up!

Caroline and Max (the puppy)

Bethany giving LeiLei a piggy-back ride

Finally, I caught a fish with a hand-cut bamboo pole.

Lots of wonderful memories to store up!

I think this is why summer is one of my favorite times of the year. 

Our schedule goes out the window (okay--out for a control girl) and we try to spend our time with friends and family. 

Suppers get later and later and we try to sleep in.  (Note-my kids have this part down while I still struggle to sleep in past 7 or 8 am.)

So if you want to catch us -- we just might be at the pool or the beach or having a movie marathon.  It's Summer!

No comments: