Wednesday, November 23, 2011

So Very THANKFUL!!!

Yes--I AM!

I Am SO Very THANKFUL FOR . . .

1) A GOD who loves me and Died for me SO that I can GLORIFY HIM!
2) A Husband who loves me even when I drive him CRAZY!
3) 6--YES 6--Beautiful Gifts to love on--Austin, Jordan, Zach, Leighanne, Hannah & Sara
4) Our Families ---Parents, Sisters & Brothers, Nieces and Nephews, Aunts & Uncles, and Lots of Cousins
5) Our Church Family
6) Great Friends
7) Our Home
8) Our Freedoms Here In America
9) Soldiers who defend our Freedoms
10) The Holiday Season

What Are YOU Thankful for? 

Don't forget to give thanks for what you have been blessed with!

1 comment:

Mother of 2 Angels said...

1 - Being raised Roman Catholic/Christian
2- Being led to the miracle of adoption
3- having a fear of God
4- Being vegetarian
5-having been raised by amazing parents
6- health
7-food on my plate and a roof over my head
8 - so much more that I cannot think
9-my blessings far out way my downfalls
10 - adopting again