Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Goodwill Blessing!

If you've known me for a while, then you know that I love to shop at thrift stores.

I don't have to --- I choose to!

I absolutely love a bargin!

Last week I was at the Goodwill store and I came across a book on fractions. 

Okay--that doesn't sound exciting does it?

What's so cool is that I was planning to buy that exact book online for Sara for school only 2 days earlier, but I couldn't quite decide whether to buy it or not.

So when I was in Goodwill and saw the book--I was so excited AND it only cost me $0.39. The second book was a bonus book and wipe on/off with dry erase on money and time. Our next math subjects for Sara.  Oh--It only cost $0.39 also.

Don't tell me God's not in the details--because I know He is!

Look for Him today.  You might be surprised where you find him at work in your life.

2 comments:

The Annessa Family said...

I'm loving that new "Our Kids" picture on the right!


Brooke
www.TheAnnessaFamily.com

Unknown said...

So cool! God is definitely in the details!