Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Working Out!

Okay--I'm putting this out in bloggy land.

I've been working out for about 13 weeks. 

Trying to lose weight and tone up.

Apparently--my attempts to push myself have not been tough enough.

I have lost some weight, and I have begun to see a difference in my clothes.

But not to the degree I am content to stay at.

AND THEN . . .

Last night I joined a group of teens and college kids from church for their workout.

Lord help me now!!!

I ran/walked 1 1/2 miles and then attempted this workout that just about made me think they were touture techniques.

Apparently it was a shock to my system--I do not have the body of a 20 year old!!!

But afterwards when it was finished--on the ride home and when the pain eased up, I actually started feeling pretty good about the attempt.

I'm thinking about going back on Thursday night--I guess I need some more torture, pain, training!

Julie

No comments: