Friday, August 5, 2011

Oh Happy Day--Another Surprise!

I just got  another beautiful blessing--Sara's updates and pictures!

She is so beautiful!

Here is a picture of our teenage daughter--Sara!


She says that she is excited to be adopted and hopes to be able to go home as soon as possible. (Me too sweetheart!  Mama's praying for a GOD-SIZED MIRACLE!!!)


Her favorite foods are watermelon, apples and scrambled eggs with tomatoes. (Sounds like a good southern girl already) :)

SO--WILL YOU JOIN ME IN PRAYING FOR A GOD-SIZED MIRACLE???

We're trusting in God who is able!!!

2 comments:

Kris said...

What a special blessing! God brought you to mind at 1am...I prayed for at least an hour for your family...for an enormous miracle...for your precious girls...and I have the "recipe" for eggs with tomatoes...I'll have to get it and send it to you so you can make it "right" when you get home!

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

Oh my goodness! We've been so busy. I started back to work. We have a weekend of services at church....and Whitney came home last night. I've had almost NO spare minutes....but I knew I needed to check up on my friends.

Yippeee, Jesus!!!!!

You will all be in my prayers, as I trust you are praying for us.