Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Watching and Waiting!

"For since the world began, no ear has heard, and no eye has seen a God like you, who works for those who wait for him." Isaiah 64:6

Waiting seems to be a norm for us right now.  But I am waiting in a "good" way right now--not anxious--but with GREAT ANTICIPATION! 

 I literally CAN. NOT. WAIT. to SEE. HOW. GOD is going to WORK in our girls lives.

I CAN. NOT. WAIT. to TELL them about an AWESOME GOD who created them, made plans for their lives, who orchestrated a series of events, in just the right time, and made a way for them to learn about HIM. 

I CAN. NOT. WAIT. to TELL them about this FAITH JOURNEY that brought them to our house.

I CAN. NOT. WAIT. to give them a hug and say, "Wo shi ni de ma ma."  (I am your mama.)

I CAN. NOT. WAIT.  and I say this with Much Joy and A Few Happy Tears!

Julie







2 comments:

lizzielou said...

Praying for a big miracle from our beautiful Jesus to get your girls home to you, can't wait to see what He does for His kids! I don't think the two ladybugs landing on you was an accident at all...just a sweet reminder from above of the beauty you will be seeing soon!

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

I'm growing excited for you!!!!! And, of course, anxiously watching your timeline with interested.

Since Whitney worked often with the San Francisco Mandarin Baptist church, she brought something home for your girls.....the books of Mark and John in Mandarin. Hope to get it to you soon!!!!

Robbie