Friday, September 9, 2011

The will of God is never exactly what you expect it to be. It may seem to be much worse, but in the end it's going to be a lot better and a lot bigger. ~Elisabeth Elliot
 
I'm not sure exactly what God has going on behind the scenes--but I am thankful that God is in charge of this journey we've been on.
 
If it had been up to me--we would be on a plane to China next week. :)
 
But God has other plans.  I am grateful.
 
His plans include all kind of blessings that I would not have included.  I would have gone for speed, efficiency, quickest route to China.
 
Now--I'll be taking slow steps--keeping my eyes open to the possibilities God has in store for us.
 
What ministry opportunity would we have missed had we traveled next week?
 
I really feel there must be something we are supposed to be apart of before we leave.
 
Pray for me to keep my eyes focused on God.  I don't want to miss out.
 
 
In other news--We do have some exciting news to share--but  I can't tell you till it's 100% confirmed.
 
I'll give you a small hint:  It has to do with "gotcha days".
 
Julie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Saw your update on Linny's blog...Praise God! I prayed for you this morning, & will continue to do so for your journey to your beautiful new daughters!

jasnjoj said...

Oh, Julie - why you gotta leave us hanging???